A custom drawer liner made to measure. We've taken out the guesswork, the frustration, the messing around with a utility knife or scissors. Just enter in your dimensions and we'll cut a liner that you can drop right in!
It’s a corker! This drawer liner has so many benefits. To name but a few:
- Non-slip – save those moves for the slip 'n slide! Helps prevent the contents from sliding around in your drawer.
- Protects the base of your drawer from scratches (or covers up your scratched and banged up drawers – no judgement here!).
- Fungus and Bacteria resistant.
- Sound dampener – sorry, but the slamming of metal cutlery will no longer have the same effect after an argument about how to stack the dishwasher!
- Naturally sustainable, cork can be harvested from cork oak tree every 9 years. This non-destructive process can be repeated over the 150 – 200 year life of the tree and actually promotes CO2 absorption.
Some specifications on our liners:
- 1.5mm thickness (won’t take up too much of your drawer height).
- Maximum size 910mm x 605mm.
- To ensure ease of installation, drawer liners are made with a 2mm clearance around their perimeter.
We allow a 2mm gap around the perimeter of your Drawer Liner to ensure ease of fit. This amounts to 4mm overall in each direction. Quite often, we see drawers that are not perfectly square. Experience tells us that 4mm is just enough to account for this and any minor measurement error.
Remember, you only need to measure the base of your drawer. We'll allow a little wriggle room to ensure the liner slots right in!